Monday, February 27, 2012

Start of My Art Journal


OK, so I've decided to jump on the band wagon and start an art journal.  I love the idea of just creating and seeing what you can come up with...some of them loving and maybe some of them not.  I'm happy to report my first page...I love.  I've also choosen to make it a journal not just about my art but about me and where I am in my life.  Heck I can't think of anything more personal than art.



I can't tell you how many Unity Stamps I used on this project...I just kept reaching for them, each one echoing my feelings more and more....


So let me know if you have an art journal...I'd love to hear about yours.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Lori I don't have an art journal but I think you have convinced me to try one! How gorgeous your page is and soooo inspiring. I'll have to let you know if I do start one. I love your work!
hugs,
Ellen

Barbara Rankin said...

Very pretty. I love the colors, as well as the composition.