Thursday, March 1, 2012

Free Cricut Cartridge!!! Starting TODAY

:




Who doesn't love to get FREE things...I know I do.  During the month of March you can get the free Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge when you sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant....

So you say you don't want to do sales...no problem.  Sign up now and get all the goodies below for only $99 (value $285)  plus the Free Cricut Cartridge Bundle (value $99)

ALL FOR ONLY $99

You can also add any or all of the followin on for $40 each

 



All you have to do is click here...sign up and wait for your goodies to come.  Have more questions?  Feel free to contact me lorileng@bellsouth.net and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Remember you never have to order anything ever again, however if you would like to start a business or team, I'm the perfect girl for you.  I've had great success with Close To My Heart for the past three years and would love to share my secrets with you. 














 









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori what a sweet picture of you and your sister! I love your LO too. Those papers are really pretty.
hugs,
Ellen

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for posting this info. I just signed up to be a consultant and I can't wait to get started! Thanks again!