Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday


I really love the way this card turned out using the newest stamps from Heartfelt.  Mixing up the flowers with a guy stamp really made for a great finished result.  Heck guys like a little bling and flowers too, right? 

I also used Tim Holtz's new distress markers on this project and let me just say, they are a must have. The paper and the beautiful sparklets are from KaiserCraft. 

If you would love to learn more about how to create this card, please go to Heartfelt's Blog...you'll also get inspired by the rest of the design team.


5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Lori this is just gorgeous!!

Laura C said...

Oh Lori - this is beautiful! I love it!

Glenda said...

Lori, this is amazing. Love your coloring on those flowers. It just all works together!

Michelle said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hi Lori! Your card is fantastic! I can't wait to get my Tim Holtz Distress pens. My DH is giving me the set for Mother's Day.
hugs,
Ellen