Friday, March 23, 2012

Marker Tower KaiserCraft Style


I fell in love with this marker tower from KasierCraft the minute I saw it...so I knew I wanted to really make it pretty to go in my studio.  It holds a ton of copics and is just the thing I needed.


The paper collection from KaiserCraft that I used is These Days.  The colors are perfect for that shabby vintage look.


The key hole was created using one of KaiserCraft's wooden flourishes.  I covered it with 3-4 coats of gold embossing powder and then while it hadn't set up 100% I stamped into the embossing powder.  I love the look it gave.

I always love to make the back just as pretty as the front and with this paper is was so easy...that and a little distress ink.


And here it is all filled up in my studio...isn't it just beautiful. 


3 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

You did a gorgeous job on the marker tower. I know you will just love using it and seeing it in your studio.
hugs,
Ellen

Mrs Frizz said...

wowser what a collection of Copic markers ... sadly, I do not own any ... not something I have dabbled in ... fabulous creation from Kaisercraft and you've makde it look stunning.