Friday, March 9, 2012

Tiny Woods with KaiserCraft


Tiny Woods is such a happy collection from KaiserCraft.  All the little animals and fun colors...love it.  This is a 5 x 7 card I created using the newest collection.  I adore banners and one of Unity's stamp set help me create this adorable one for this card. 


The stamped deer was heat embossed and WOW does that make him pop. 

Be sure to check out the Friends with Flair Friday blog...it' always fun and I"ll be entering this card in the challenge.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I just love all of the little critters.
hugs,
Ellen

Lisa Arana said...

How super adorable. The embossed dear is just darling.

Ruby said...

This card is super darling. Love the banner.

Ruby said...

I really love this darling card.

Rachel B said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love the banner!

Crystal said...

So adorable!!!

Nichole Koch said...

So cute! Love that Deer!!!

NoraAnne said...

Super cute! I love all the woodland creatures :)

Al Hannah said...

I really like the card you've created with this collection Lori :)

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute!

Linda said...

What a super adorable card.

Michelle said...

very cute!

Gwen said...

A.dor.a.ble!! LOVE that deer, I thought it was chipboard. Turned out amazing!

jennifer mitten said...

This is so adorable! Love those animals...

Kristii said...

What a cute card!!! Love the banner and the little dear is cute as can be!!