Monday, April 16, 2012

Butterflies and Monday


I can't believe it's already Monday...Wow time is flying by.  I had a great weekend, got a lot of work done and am ready for a wonderful week. 

Today I've created this card using Prickley Pear stamps and KaiserCraft paper.  I do love to pop butterflies off the pages.  I used the Mini Butterflies Stamp set and Mini Butterflies matching dies. 

You can see more designs from the Prickley Pear design team on othe PPRS Blog

Have a great week and I'll see you soon.


6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Lori! Love the layered die cuts and love the column of pretty butterflies. The gems in the center are such a great touch. :)

TesaB said...

What a gorgeous card, Lori. Fantastic colors, love the blue and brown/kraft combo. Lovely design with the butterflies popped up on circles like that.

Melissa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Lori! I really like the blue with the kraft too!! Love the die shape you framed everything with! So pretty!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love the blue and kraft combo and the butterflies are gorgeous!

Sheena said...

Pretty card! I love the kraft paper & the patter paper..it goes so well together :)

Hugs, Sheena

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the blues and browns and the butterflies center stage on the circles! Great Design!