Friday, April 13, 2012

KaiserCraft Monthy Challenge

Each week KaiserCraft reveals a new sketch that will help you create a beautiful layout and the best part is you enter it in their monthly sketch challenge.  You could win some of Kaiser's yummy goodies and get some great layouts created at the same time.

Here is my take on one of this month's sketches. 


All of my flowers are handmade ...something I love to do.  They are so easy but add so much. 


I'm not sure what my addiction is to banners and tickets, but I adore them.  So I was thrilled to see the banner that is included in the Fine and Sunny stamp set from Kaisercraft.




I hope you'll go check out Kaiser's sketches that are revealed every Saturday.  Click Here to go to  Kaiser's  Blog


1 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

fabulous layout Lori ... making flowers - definitely adds a little something extra to our creativity ... fabbo ...