Friday, April 27, 2012

Fine and Sunny Mini Album with KaiserCraft


So this is one of those projects that I finished and LOVED IT!  As I've told you before in the past many of my projects have to grow on me for a day or two but rarely I'll finish something and think...YEAH!!!  this is one of the projects.  Everything about it, I love.  The handmade flowers are just perfect.  I used Cheery Lynn dies to create the cluster on the front. 

The collection is from KaiserCraft called Fine and Sunny.  The stamp set that was included with the collection had banners...one of my many weaknesses.  I so dig banners.  Well, that and tickets.  Can't tell you what the heck my obsession is with them but I think they are so cool so I had to throw some banner action in at the top. 


So here are some shots of the rest of the book. 






This book qualifies for the current challenge over at Cheery Lynn Dies: Mothers.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my mini book...always curious.  

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Lori, this is absolutley gorgeous, Love the flowers on the front, and just the way you have used the Kaiser Paper all through the Album.
www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

gorgeous mini album!!! Good Luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Diane said...

I agree its gorgeous....love the flowers...and I have a banner obsession, too!!

Dawnll said...

I am with you-I LOVE everything about this project!Such beautiful flowers
So glad you could share with us at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge

shulsart said...

Lori, what a wonderful keepsake, love the flowers on the front! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow ... g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

Unknown said...

Fabulous album! I love everything about it! Great job Girlie!
love,
EE

Kianel said...

Gorrrrgeous album!
Love your flowers!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.

Crafty Emma Reads said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing!