Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mother's Day is Right Around the Corner

Mother's Day is right around the corner and I can't think of anything better to give her than a handmade gift.  This is a wall plaque that I created using KaiserCraft's new line Charlotte's Dream.  It's an elegant paper, that I really enjoyed working with. 
I created the three dimensional flowers using Cheery Lynn Stackables and distress with ink around the edges.  I had to top of the flowers with a KaiserCraft pearl brad...I could bath in those things, one of my favorite products of all times. 
The edges of all of the canvases were water and ink distressed to give that heritage feel.  

This project qualifies for Cheery Lynn current challenge: Mothers



3 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely wall plaque Lori, I'm sure your Mom will love it. Such gorgeous blooms too. Thanks for playing this week in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

shulsart said...

What a lovely gift, Lori. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Kianel said...

Another stunning creation!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.