Thursday, January 31, 2013

First Grade with Class Act

It's hard to believe this is actually a 1st grade picture of my little boy....he looks so big in it, especially considering he's was only six.  The Class Act collection is one of several featured / new this month from KaiserCraft.  It's super cute with still that vintage feel that KaiserCraft is so superb at.


 I took some of KaiserCraft's wooden flourishes and created enameled charms for my layout...don't they look cute, dangling off the title?


I created a small mini book for the front of my layout that holds additional journaling.


Finally, just because I love them I had to throw a simple banner along the top.  I love KaiserCrafts new wooden letter (GRADE)...they are so delicate but sturdy to hold up to some embellishing (ex: heat embossing).

I'll see you tomorrow with a beautiful project for Cbeery Lynn.  Have a safe and crafty day!


0 comments: