Friday, February 1, 2013

Confessions of a Flower Junkie


Hi my name is Lori and yes, I am a flower junkie. LOL, I say this because flowers are my latest addiction.  I'm having so much fun creating flowers as of late.  I love to see what kind of flower I can make and what dies I can use to do it.  The good news is I'm set with my Cheery Lynn Dies, that's for sure.

Today I made Poppies.  Poppies are actually my favorite flowers.  They are so rich and stunning with their colors yet are so delicate, almost fragile with their petals, lovely, just lovely.


In talking about being creative with the dies, can you believe I actually used one of our newest tags to help create the center of the flowers?  Yeap,  the Tags 3 made the perfect green dome for the center of my flowers. 


I look forward to sharing with you in coming weeks some of the other flowers I've created.  I know you're going to love them. 

Here is my recipe for this card, so you can start making your own poppies.  




  

1 comments:

Adriana B said...

stunning card Lori , love it :)