Friday, April 12, 2013

Layering, Layering, Layering

 

Happy Friday everyone.  Today I created a layered fancy card that is topped off with a handmade clematis.  You know how much I love achieving handmade realistic flowers and the possibilities are endless with Cheery Lynn Dies.  Overall the card is fairly simple it just a lot of layering with different dies...BOOM!!! you have a beautiful card.   

I can't wait till Monday when we get to share the latest release from Cheery Lynn....so get ready because there are some must have new dies you'll want to scoop up.  

Have a great weekend and I hope you get to craft.... A LOT!!!!




Here is a complete list of all the yummy dies I used on this project: 


2 comments:

Debbie's Time Out said...

Lori Love that flower. Very striking

Mrs Frizz said...

absolutely gorgeous card and that flower is totally stunning ...