Monday, April 15, 2013

Cheery Lynn Designs Latest Release


Today is the latest release from Cheery Lynn Designs and it's so wonderful.  Here is a Z fold card I created using several of the new dies.  Be sure to check back on Friday as I'll have another card I made using even more of the brand new dies.  You are so gonna have to have them.


The paper collection I used is Lullaby from KaiserCraft.  It's such a great mix of baby boy or girl papers.  Just beautiful!!!


Of course all of my flowers are handmade using some of Cheery Lynn latest flower strips.  See the complete list of dies I used below. 

B293 - Look Who's Knew,B313 - Train, DL246 Kissimmee Mini, B308 - City Girl Edger, B310 - Shasta Daisy Strip, B311 Chrysanthemum Strip, B312 - Burlap Border,BFlourish Leaf Strip, B188 Build a Flower Embellishment #2, XL-10 Coved Rectangle Classic Stackers Nesting Dies.


Be sure to check out the Cheery Lynn Blog to see more inspiration and latest dies.  

2 comments:

shulsart said...

Beautiful card, Lori. I love how you split the train on the front and the doilies look like train wheels. Just adorable!

Sheena said...

Stunning card! WOW..it's so pretty! I love everything about this card, colors, those flowers, all the details. Beautiful work :)

~Sheena