Friday, April 19, 2013

Step It Up!!!


I hope you have been enjoying the latest release from Cheery Lynn this week.  It's just simply stunning.  This is a step card I created for Cheery Lynn and KaiserCraft...using the latest from each.  The paper line is Needle and Thread, KaiserCraft.  Also so vintage, shabby, wonderful!!!!


Of course all the flowers are handmade from the latest flower strips...YUM!!!


I cut down the doilies to work perfectly in the center of my stair card.  It adds such an elegance.  The City Girl Edger was used to create the paper lace at the bottom of the card.   I just love this card so much and hope you do too.  Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week. 

Here are all the dies used on this piece: 


2 comments:

Adriana B said...

fabulous card love it :)

Sheena said...

Beautiful card! Those flowers are stunning :)

~Sheena