Monday, June 17, 2013

I Can Finally Spill the Beans!!!!!




Well it official and I can now spill the beans that I've been dying to tell....I am so honored and blessed to be able to serve my third year term with KAISERCRAFT'S DESIGN TEAM!!!!!  Heck you all know how much I love this company and just adore all of their collections.  So I'm thrilled to be able to serve another year with them and continue sharing KaiserCraft projects with you over the next year. 

Please check out KaiserCraft's posting announcing the 2013-2014 design team.  We again have some talented ladies that will inspire us all throughout the next year. 

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

congratulations and well done you !!!!

Hugs

Adriana B said...

congrats Lori, looking forwards to working with you again :)

Gina Brandstetter said...

Congratulations!! I love checking out your blog!