Friday, June 21, 2013

Mystery Flowers?



Hi Cheery Lynn Fans!  Today I've got a card I created with the focal point being the stunning flowers in the center.  I'm not sure what kind of flower they are suppose to be, sunflowers maybe?  just pretty that's all I know.  I really love the way you can layer Cheery Lynn dies and create something so intricate and stunning in no time.

The paper that I used is from Graphic 45, French Country, so I thought the chicken wire die was a must to use with the paper.  Don't you think?


Here is a complete recipe of dies used for this challenge. 


Remember to join the fun this month with Cheery Lynn's Summer Blast.  The challenge this week is Keeping it Krafty (use Kraft paper).  I used Kraft paper for the center of my flowers and also the border in the background, so go get your Cheery Lynn dies and join the fun.  You might just win!!! 


0 comments: