Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Heartfelt Creations : I Thank God

 
 
I love, love, love the Heartfelt Creations sentiment I used on this card....Sometimes we go, go, go and forgot to thank God and I must say I've been blessed with a few amazing friends and I'm so thankful to God for them. .  I think it's always nice to let friends and loved ones know how thankful I am for them and this card helps me do just that. 
 
 
As always, be sure to hop over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and see all the beautiful projects the rest of the design team created this week.  Remember you can always find complete supply list and directions for each of the projects so it's a great way to get those creative juices flowing.  I'll see you Friday. 
 
Happy Crafting!!!

 

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so very pretty!

craftieodmae said...

now that is just gorgeous!!!

Liz said...

Gorgeous !