Monday, July 14, 2014

Simples Stories, May Arts Ribbon and Xyron come together : Blog Hop


Hello everyone...today kicks off the amazing week of Simple Stories, May Arts Ribbon and Xyron all joining together for one fantastic blog hop.  Be sure to hop to all the designers blogs and see some great projects through out the week. 
 
Today I've got a tutorial for you that will show you how to make this door hanger sign.  I love this phrase so when I saw it in the Simple Stories " The Story of Us "  I knew I wanted to make a sign for my bedroom door. 
 
 
 
The ribbon I used  is wire rimmed gold ribbon from May Arts and it's beautiful and just the perfect touch. 
 
Check out the complete tutorial on Snapguide. 
 
 
 
Need to know what products I used on this project...find them here
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL plaque and FABULOUS tutorial Lori!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)
PS - I feel inspired to create my 1st ever plaque now!!!

Ginger said...

This is beautiful Lori!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Great colors, papers and elements.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your welcoming plaque! Makes me smile!

grammypat said...

Awesome plaque -- thinking of making one for our bedroom -- a great reminder for those not so great days. Thanks for the inspiration

Heather said...

That is so awesome!!! Love the colors. I might have to try this!!

cghundley said...

Wonderful saying
and very pretty
door hanger!
Carla from Utah

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

A beautiful sentiment and plaque for your door. What a great way to end each day. Great work.