Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Place Called Home with Heartfelt Creations


Happy October....today is the final day of Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Collection and I'm sorry to see this month's feature go.  I've loved every project with the Classic Sunflower because they are all simply beautiful.  Today's card is one that really highlights the paper collection.  I was able to create this lovely card with fussy cutting and stamping a sentiment.  It just goes to show you how versatile the collection is and though I would want it all you can create the look without some of the flower stamps and dies. 


Remember to go to Heartfelt Creations Blog and see other inspiring projects and tutorials from the rest of the design team. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Lori.

Donna Ellis said...

What an incredible design, Lori! Gorgeous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Lori, this is sooo pretty! I love the circular die cut beneath that gorgeous sunflower!