Friday, June 19, 2015

A Brag Book for Father's Day

Today Graphic 45 is featuring me over on their blog as a returned designer.  They have posted some of my favorite Graphic 45 projects (thus far) and this little treasure I made.  Please take a moment and head over to their blog to see all my favorites and more.  

My father has absolutely everything in the world and needs nothing.  I couldn't have thought of a better gift for him for Father's Day than a brag book of his precious grandsons.  That's something he can't go out and buy but that he really will treasure. 

I made this little book from cardboard and of course some yummy paper and accessories from The Good Ol Sport collection from Graphic 45....and I LOVE IT!!!!  Here are lots and lots of pictures for you to get a feel for the whole book.  Enjoy. 










0 comments: