Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What a Poppy Layout!!!


Can you believe I paired this beautiful poppy collection from Heartfelt Creations with a picture of my little completely covered in mud, lol.  Somehow they seemed to blend to me.  I love this picture as the boys are just nothing but mud but my son looks so angelic and innocent in the middle of it all...as if he was, LOL. 

The flower clusters were fussy cut from the Blazing Poppy collection, and though it took a little time I think the end result was worth it.  Be sure to head over to Heartfelt Creations blog today and see all the amazing projects by the design team. 

7 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Gorgeous layout Candy! Love the photo...and your fussy cut poppies are definitely worth it...they look fantastic.
Hugs,
Tracey

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Lori! This is such a stunning layout! I love the mixed media elements, and the wonderful fussy cutting!

Karan Gerber said...

love all the layers on the layout, that gorgeous fussy cutting is awesome Lori

Liz said...

Your layout is fabulous !!! I love the photo!! Hugsxx

Robin said...

Beautiful layout Lori! The design is perfect; love all the layers, elements and your picture is a treasure!!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, you bought out the best of this photo with the Poppy papers...love this photo...looks like they had a lot of fun that day! Hugs

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful layout - I love the stitching!