Sunday, July 12, 2015

Get in the Game with Graphic 45


 
 
It's the weekend and it's time to have fun and play, so I thought I share this adorable flash card set I created for Graphic 45.  I used the re-released collection " ABC Primer " and it was the right collection for what I wanted to make.
 
My son isn't a fan of learning math tables so I thought I would create something that would make it fun, the flash card set.  The game portion is the pennies, for each card he gets right he gets to keep the penny, but for each one he gets wrong he has to pay the penny back.  That a sure fire way to get kids in the fun, LOL. 
 
Here are a lot more detailed pictures of this project for you to see. 
 






I say let the games continue....so hop over to Graphic 45's Blog and see Brit Sviggum's adorable game layout.  For anyone that has a child into video gaming....it's a must.  Have a great rest of the weekend and I'll see you next week.  Until then, happy crafting   

0 comments: