Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's Heartfelt Wednesday


Happy hump day everyone...we are that much closer to another weekend!!! YEAH!!!!  Today I've got a Heartfelt Creations card I made with the newest release " Sparkling Poinsettia".  This card has a lot of layers going on that really add to the interest.  The stamping and layers make this card shine on it's own without have to add a lot of other elements.  I think it lets the collection speak for itself. 


Be sure to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog today and you can get a complete listing of supplies used for this card but also step by step instruction for how to create it yourself.  Plus remember there are tons and I mean tons of other projects by the rest of the design team to check out.  Have a great rest of the week and happy crafting. 

4 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Lori, I love the rich color palette of this card...as well as the inking, sparkly ribbon, gorgeous gold embossing and the wonderful layering you have incorporated! A stunning holiday creation for sure!
Hugs,
Tracey

Maureen R said...

Beautiful card Lori! I love all the layers, it added so much interest. And my goodness, the fussy cut poinsettia, well it's perfect! Hugs

Unknown said...

A very beautiful card.

Robin said...

Great use of the paper collection Lori! Love your layers and design! Hugs