Sunday, September 20, 2015

It's all Natural with Graphic 45


This has to be one of my all time favorite collections from Graphic 45, Botanicabella and it's be re-released in one of their Deluxe Collectors Editions...YUM, YUM.  Today's project is a set of card made with the same collection and in the same style but different.  The first one is a step card and I literally think the butterflies are going to fly off the page. 

My second card is an easel card one of my favorites.  They are so simple to create and really do present so well.  I used bees as the theme on this piece and I adore bee.  Did you know that bees are something that really defy nature/physics.  They truly are a little miracle and because of that fact we always used bees as a mascot for my oldest son Will.  He was certainly one that defyed nature and so for teachers gifts and what nots we would have the theme of bees many times.  Needless to say I love bees, so I love this card. 

 
Be sure to stop by Graphic 45's blog and leave some love about my projects but also check out some of the amazing work the rest of the design team has created.  I'm so blessed to work with such talented people. 

0 comments: