Saturday, September 26, 2015

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas with Graphic 45


Well this layout is so precious looking at it now.  These are my Christmas pictures of the boys this past Christmas and I was so lucky to get some great shots.  Will was always such a monkey to get to photograph but I sure pulled it off on this Sunday afternoon last December.  

I can't express enough to you how important it is to take pictures and freeze those priceless moments.  Then to make them into artwork with a layout just makes it even better.  You never know when you will cherish those pictures even more than ever, so be sure to click, click, click away. 

I was able to create this layout using Graphic 45's beautiful Christmas collection A Christmas Carol.  Graphic 45 is so genius at their designs, but their colors are also so rich and beautiful.  I just love the way projects come together. 

 
 



You can see more beautiful work today on Graphic 45's blog, so hop over and see this project and more. 

0 comments: