Thursday, March 24, 2016

May Arts/Ribbon Resource together with Graphic 45, It's Enchanting

Have you been hopping along with the Ribbon Resource / Graphic 45 blog hop?  I sure hope so because there are some wonderful projects that are sure to inspire you and of course PRIZES. 

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest collection and ribbons by Ribbon Resource.  I love the way the raffia ribbon looks like vines...so perfect. 



Here is a list of the Ribbon Used:
5/8 inch Olive Green Raffia Bows
 
 
Now it's time to hop on for more fun
 
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

8 comments:

Sue D said...

Enchanting! The ribbon you chose is perfect.

Rea' said...

OMG Raffia bows; what a fun touch to your beautiful Enchanted Forrest card, brings life to the forest ! :) Had to pin this one .. I love it !

cghundley said...

Gorgeous card and
I love the ribbon
you used for the
vines also!
Carla from Utah

Mary Holshouser said...

Clever idea to use the ribbon for the vine of the flowers.
I love this papers used. This was probably a hard time
to live in but it looks so elegant.
thanks for sharing.

Chrissy said...

The depth this card has is awesome and the imagery is nothing less than striking. Such a beautifully created piece of work. I also love the rafia "vine" and have some in my stash that I plan on using real soon.

famillemarleau said...

It looks amazing. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

Ina Good said...

very nice card with fairy collection and raffia

McStamper said...

What a beautiful, elegant card.