Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Relax with Winking Frog and Heartfelt Creations


Oh my goodness do I love the Winking Frog Collection.  It's just so whimsy and fun but stills brings the elegance that Heartfelt Creations is known for.  Isn't this card just plain yummy.  It was created with vellum flowers and that's something a little new for me.  Thanks to my time with Emma Lou I'm now addicted to vellum, lol. Aren't they just so delicate and beautiful?



Please be sure to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog today and see more lovely creations for the rest of our talented design team.  Plus remember you'll always find complete supply list and directions for each of the projects...wow that's a lot of information. 

6 comments:

Gretchen Wilson said...

Beautiful!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I need my room cleaned so I can create! Love, love this!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I need to get my craft room cleaned so I can do in and create something as beautiful as this! Love, love, love this!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I need my room cleaned so I can create! Love, love this!

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful vellum flowers, love the details