Wednesday, March 2, 2016

One Last Day with Sunrise Lily and Heartfelt Creations

I've loved this collection from Heartfelt Creations and I'm sorry to say this is the last day I'll be featuring...but don't worry there is an amazing collection that you will love that will be premiering next week.  Tease Tease Tease. 

I created this card using one of the Flip Fold Inserts and I just think it turned out stunning.  Using the flip folds will really help you make complicated looking cards...but do them easy.  Want to know how easy?  Head over to Heartfelt Creations blog and take a peek of the directions of this card for yourself.



Now I have to tell you I played with Tim Holt'z distress crayons for these flowers and I think I have a new love....OMWord...they are beautiful in color and fun to work with.  If you haven't already picked up some to play with I encourage you to do so. 

I'll see you next week with that whimsy release I teased you about in the beginning and until then...Happy Crafting. 

4 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, wow, wow...this is absolutely gorgeous!

Liz said...

Gorgeous!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous as always!!

Karan Gerber said...

this is a really stunner Lori, i love the colours the prill details on the stamens, just fabulous.