Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Box of Color with Hearfelt Creations


 
Today's the last day of highlighting the latest collection from Heartfelt Creations...did you catch that tear in my eye.  I've loved and I mean loved working with this series as it's just so beautiful.  Of courses I'll still pull it out and work with it in the future but next week will be time to move on to another great release from Heartfelt Creations.  So for the last week I thought I would do something a little different and I made a mixed media box with the Under The Sea Release. 
 
You can always find complete supply lists and directions for all the DT projects on Heartfelt Creations Blog.  So be sure to stop by.
 
See you next week with a stunning release...I can't wait.



3 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh girl, this is stunning! I love your little fishes!

Karan Gerber said...

so creative love all the die work, fabulous shadow box

carefreestamper said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.