Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Can't Believe it's been 2 Years with G45

 
Wow does time fly...two years ago I was jumping for joy beside myself I had made the Graphic 45 design team.  This one was of those team teams that was on my ultimate bucket list and I was honored to get to work with them for two years.  I have the pleasure of working with so many of their beautiful collections and don't think because I'm stepping down from the team that I'll stop...I've already ordered some of their latest collections, LOL. 
 
I hope you will continue to stop by Graphic 45's blog and see the creations of the latest design team members.  They are such a talented group of artist.
 
Here's a look back of some of my favorite projects over the last year, I'd love to hear what was one of your favorites.  So with a fond farewell here are a three of my picks.
 














 
 
 
 
 


0 comments: