Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Welcome Baby with CTMH

 
 
I'm in love with the color of the year from Close To My Heart...BASHFUL.  It's this soft muted pink and I love it, don't you.  I thought it was crying out to be made into a baby card, so that's exactly what I did.  The whole card was made with CTMH products including this must have.
 
Click here to get this adorable stamp with coordinating die.  It's so stinkin cute.  Now I just have to figure out how to incorporate this into every project I do, LOL. 
 
For the inside of the card I did an ombre color stamping.  What do you think?
 
 
Remember you can get everything I used on this card on my website.  New Annual Inspiration Idea Books are here so contact me to find out how to get your FREE copy. 
 
 

1 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is so adorable!!!