Friday, September 28, 2018

Who's Ready for Chalk Couture




I don't know if you have discovered Chalk Couture yet, but if you haven't you are going to thank me.  This is the most up and coming amazing company to hit the direct sales market.  I saw these products at a Vintage Market Days show and I fell in LOVE!!!!  I immediately signed up to be a designer with them and I'm going full steam ahead.  

Want to see some of the pretties I've made already?


This is a sign I made for my back door.  It's comprised of several different silk screen transfers and a lot of layering.   The best part about these products are they are permanent until you want to remove them.  Just spritz some water and wipe the surface and you're ready to start another project.  For me this awesome cause you can change holiday signs, send sweet messages and let your creative heart sing.  

Here is another project I did using their inks instead of the chalk and once heat set, these are permanent.  This pretty pillow now graces my bed everyday.  




So want to know more about this company?  Be sure to look me up on Facebook , Southern Grace with Lori VIP group or email me lewilliams@bellsouth.net  to find out about specials that are exclusive to my group.

I will give you one last tease...till the end of September ONLY, if you join my team and we grow in this fast rising business together I've got an extra special incentive for you.  So email me.  Here is what all you get in the starter kit for just $99 ...it valued at over $240 and man it's good.



So get behind me and help me grow my business while we create really unique homewares and gifts.  I promise you'll love it.  



0 comments: