Tuesday, October 30, 2018

GMA Deals & Steals feature Chalk Couture


I was so proud yesterday to see Chalk Couture featured on GMA Today - Deals and Steals.  I joined this company several months ago as an independent designer and have not looked back.  Being so new and innovative, it's exciting to see what the future offers.

If you missed the segment you can see it here. VIEW SEGMENT. It was a quick overview of the products so let me tell you a bit more about it.

Our transfers are actually cloth, so everywhere you see the white there is a fine mesh.  With our paste you spread the color over the white and then lift off the transfer from whatever surface you are decorating.  What's left is a beautiful design that is crisp and pretty.  Here are some highlights you might not know.

  • 1.  Our transfers are reusable

  • 2.  Our paste will wash off so you can change out your designs


  • 4.  You can join my VIP FACEBOOK group to be included in specials, ideas and fun, so you didn't miss out on any deals yesterday. 

  • 5. You can get up to 40-60% off retail product everyday if you join my team + up to 10% more in free product .  Plus you'll get over $240 in product for only $99.  That's better than the Deals and Steals yesterday.  JOIN MY TEAM  
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have.  My email is lewilliams@bellsouth.net, facebook group is Southern Grace with Lori .  You'll find tutorials, inspiration and ideas with me and I welcome you to Chalk Couture.  


0 comments: