Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Close To My Heart Grace Workshop




I will be doing the Grace kit for my local workshop on Sunday, October 18th, 2pm. If you would like to attend please contact me by Ocotber 8 to reserve your spot and to be sure we have your materials. In this workshop you will be able to choose if you would like to make a double layout or cards. You'll go home with enough goodies to make either more cards or another layout and the directions for both. Plus with all of my workshops you get an exclusive stamp set that is only available in the kits. The cost of the workshop is $29.95 and you are getting close to $35 in product to keep so it's a real win, win situation. If you live in the Western North Carolina area and want to come have a fun afternoon scrapping with the girls... please contact me lorileng@bellsouth.net.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOO.. Is this a new card kit offer for October like the everyday celebration??

I like it!!!