Saturday, October 3, 2009

Close To My Heart Regionals..Fun !





I'm here in Minneapolis, MN for the Regionals Celebration with Close To My Heart. I love coming to Close To My Heart events were I learn so much and have the opportunity to meet other great consultants. I wanted to share a little project I did for some of my team members that came to Regionals and also my roommate. It's always nice to come with a little gift to say hi, or thank you and being the southern young lady I was raised to be...I brought gifts to share. These are some adorable picture frames I did using the Grace Paper Pack, Grace Stickease Stickers, Twilight reinker and base paint and crochet ribbon. I got the frames at Michael's for a song and then really turn them into I hope a keepsake for my friends. I can't wait to get back home and share all my experiences with my team, club members and blog followers.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All the cards and stickers on your blog looks wonderful. They are really adorable. Ihampers.co.uk

Lori said...

How adorable. What a nice gift for your team members. Please keep us updated on Regionals. Can't wait to see what they gave you.

Unknown said...

Great cards Lori.. Have fun!!!

janet said...

they are wonderful Lori!!
Have a GREAT time and BE SAFE..
Chat with you soon with my order...
can't wait!
Smiles!

Dot said...

Thanks, Lori!! I LOVED receiving my gift from you and am proudly displaying it in my office!!