Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stamptacular's Sunday Challenge


Stamptacular's Sunday Challenge this week was to stamp something, and use only colors that remind you of the fall. I always think of Fall as having crisp, clear blue skies, with the lovely browns, greens and yellows thoughout the landscape. Living in the Western NC Mountains I'm so blessed every fall to see the spectacular show that nature has to offer. This card displays some of those rich fall colors I just adore. I used the beautiful Close To My Heart Paper pack Caprice. This is one that is set to retired this December and I'll miss it. I just think it's beautiful. The stamp set is also from Close To My Heart "Grown with Love" and for whatever reason this tree reminds me of one of my favorite books "To Kill a Mockingbird ". This weekend has continued to be such a blessing to me spending it snuggled in with my boys and my paper. I wish the same happiness to you.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Very nice card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at the SSC.

Carolyn said...

This is an adorable card Lori. I love how you added the hearts. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the detail. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x