Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wizard of Oz Card


I did this card for my husband for our fifth wedding anniversary and was also able to enter it in several challenges...Always fun. Simon Say Stamps Challenge this week is animal antics and I certainly think Toto fits that bill. I stamped the yellow brick road with one of the brick stamps from this months Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month...I've really used that stamp a ton. The challenge at Corrosive Challenges was to be inspired byLet's go to the Movies - obviously, this would be the Wizard of Oz. The adorable Dorothy/Toto image is from Michelle Perkett and if you haven't looked her up yet, you should. I just love her images, they're wonderful to color. The sketch came from the Get Sketchy Challenge this week. It was a sketch that really challenged me, so thanks for making me think outside the box. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

3 comments:

janet said...

oh, that is SO adorable.
GREAT job as usual Lori!
Smiles!

Michelle said...

Lori, thank you SO much for your gorgeous entries in our challenge this week! I love this card with my Dorothy image on it!! Awesome! Happy Anniversary!!:)

Dora said...

Very cute take on the sketch!
thanks so ,much for playing!