Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How Darn Cute Is This!


I did this card for several challenges this week and challenge me it did. The first was for the Motivet Blog Challenge. I'd never attempted fur before with my Copics and I can't say I've mastered it, but once I did a little learning it wasn't half bad the finished result. The other challenge was for the Colour Create Challenge and this was the one that really pushed me. It was to use lemon and lime colors...two colors I never mix together. Granted they go very well, it's just generally not my mix. I'm not one of those artist who can tell you what something is going to look like in my head...I work with it as it progresses so this is one card I hated when I first started it, but once I gave it a little love it truly has become one of my favorites. It's such a fresh look waiting for spring and I really was pleased with the finished results. I hope you enjoy also and remember to really push yourself also.

6 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Wow Lori, this is so cute. I love the fresh look!

Sheena said...

too cute!! I love the colors :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is adorable & so creative.

Tanya said...

OMG.. SOO TOTALLY cute!!!

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello LOri, YOur card is very cute!!
THank you for joining Colour Create.
hugs, Janiel

Mina said...

lovely bright card Lori, love the image...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx