Monday, January 4, 2010

Who's Ready for the New CTMH Idea Book?


Ushering in the new year is the new Spring 2010 Close To My Heart Idea Book, and boy is it awesome. Leave it to Close To My Heart to be the leader in what is hot in the scrapbooking/cardmaking world. Edgy pages and stamps in the "You Rock" kit....beautiful birds and flowers in the Veranda collection, birdcages, umbrellas and other cuties...just to wet your appetite. You can always click the idea book on the right had side of the page to view the Idea Book online, but even better...contact me and we'll arrange to get you a hard copy out in the mail. Trust me there is nothing like drooling over the real thing every night before you go to sleep. If I sound as if I just might do this myself...you'd be right! So be sure to shoot me an email lorileng@bellsouth.net if you need to get your copy of the Spring 2010 idea book. OH and don't forget this month with all the new items you can also take advantage of the Felicity kit that is still going on ...FREE with any $60 stamp purchase or $120 any order....it's a $35 value so well worth taking advantage of that one.
This months workshop is the "You Rock" kit. This is a great value where you get an exclusive stamp set that coordinates with the You Rock, mini medley metal accent collection in the color denim and also a complete workshop guide that shows cards and layouts. You will have enough in your kit to be able to do it and still keep going. The kit is a discounted price of $29.95 and I'll be doing a live workshop in my area for any of you who are interested, please contact me. Don't live close but wish you could come...don't worry with the complete color guide you'll be able to join in the fun long distance, but you can only get this kit through me, not my website, so contact me via email if you would like to participate. There are some additional add on that go with this kit per your choice: Top Coats "Rockin" (really suggest you add these on...they make the artwork) $4.95, Bitty Sparkles $2.95 which are tiny little sparkles that add just that hint of shine and white hemp...always a staple.$2.25. So take just the basic kit or add it all on for a ton of fun.

Now that the holidays are starting to settle down and basically go away, whew...also stay tuned for new 2010 videos featuring some of our wonderful new products. Look forward to hearing from you all.....Go Create and Inspire, Hugs Lori

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I just got my new CTMH idea book last weekend and there are some fantastic things!

Melissa Allore on Cricut Board