Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I think she's my alter Ego


I had such fun coloring this image from Sassy Studios. I can't tell you why I saw her with streaks of electric blue hair and fish net hose on, but I did. I think this must be some secret alter ego I would like to have...as I'm really a true "goober" as my friend Tanya likes to say. I did this card for the Sassy Studio Challenge this week. It's suppose to be a representation of what I did on New Year's Eve...so, does this card show that? NO...... Not really, I at least stayed up till midnight to kiss my hubbie and then I think I was asleep by 12:01...I'm really a bore. But in my dreams I was this bombshell that rocked the house...so I figured this was a lot more exciting.

5 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

OMG!!!! This is sooooo darling!!!

Unknown said...

Lori, this is great - and I think she is more than your alter ego - this is you girl, it's you! Glad you will be joining us for the Sassy Studio Designs Blog hop! It's going to be so much fun!
hugs,
Gini

Tanya said...

OMG.. I SOOO Love the ALTER EGO (Martini Mama. sooo appropriate) .. LOL.. GOOBER!!!I can't wait to see more!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Lori, this is fantabulous!!! I am loving your alter ego! She's a sex kitten, for sure! How did you do the fishnets? They look WONDERFUL! Thanks for playing at SSD!!!

HUgs,
Lelia

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! I love it.