Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's a Sweet Week , Home Again, Home Again


I'm so happy to be back home this evening and get into my craft room. I'm blessed that I was able to stay with my parents during the snow storm (they have a generator) but there is nothing like your actual home...and your actual craft supplies. So in my zeal to be back on the mountain I did several challenges this evening. The first is for Alota Rubber Stamps. I adore their cute little bee stamps and so I sat down with my Copics and created this whimsy little card using the Daydream paper pack from Close To My Heart. The challenge was to use punches and I used them as the back ground tiles for my stamped image. I hope you enjoy and I hope with this chilly weather we have been having you have been able to snuggle in and create some warmth.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely card! Thamks for playing with us at Alota.

Melissa said...

Sooo cute!

Sheena said...

too cute