Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Little House Mouse Challenge


I love the House Mouse Stamps...heck who wouldn't. They are so adorable in the various things they are doing. This one I did for two challenges but House Mouse. The first is the HouseMouse and Friends Blog challenge and it was the sketch. The second challenge was for the HouseMouse Blog Challenge and it was to do a HouseMouse Valentines Day card. I stitched with my sewing machine, though I'm not sure you can really see it in the picture. I of course stamped and colored with my copics. Used one of my spellbinders, some stickles, some dimensional elements from CTMH and topped it off with the wonderful Twinkle brads from Close To My Heart. How sweet is this card.

7 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

What a beautiful card! That sparkly paper is perfect for this card. This is such a cute HM stamp and you colored it beautifully! I definitely can see the stitching, and I love that stitch. It looks like the top of hearts. Thanks for playing with us this week! Best, Curt

Sheena said...

Aww...Too CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Great job! Love everything about this card, the sparklies, the distressing and yes you can see the sewing! Thanks for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends. Hugs, Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Lovely as always!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

This is GREAT! I love everything about it - colors, stitching, the coloring - everything! Thanks for playing with us at House Mouse & Friends!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

this card is too sweet! love the stitching, the distressed edges, everything. thanks for playing with our house mouse and friends challenge

Christine said...

Hi nice card like the image & colouring thanks for playing with us..

Christine... DT member for House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge blog..