Friday, January 15, 2010

New Video and First Card Challenge


Please note this entry will remain at the top until 1-31 due to the challenge..

Well I'm thrilled to be bringing you several firsts.

My first video for 2010 with an exciting stamping technique for everyone to try. My good friends over at Paper Craft Mania got this video first exclusively...but I have now added it to my website to also view. You'll love Paper Crafting Mania as it's a great new place to chat with other paper crafters.


Also with this video is Pinkcloudscrappers first challenge. Here's all the details. You must use the technique that is taught in the video with re-inkers. You can make anything you want and can enter multiple times and on multiple challenges. The cut off for the challenge is 1-31-2010 11pm EST. At the end of the challenge the best card will be chosen and they'll receive a FREE Close To My Heart Stamp set from me. It is not required that you use a Close To My Heart stamp for the challenge, but I sure do love to see them. Once you complete your artwork please use the Mister Linky to connect your card to the challenge. Please let me know if you have any questions...AND LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN and enjoy watching.








4 comments:

Tanya said...

WooHoo!!! GREAT video Lori and totally LOVE the challenge. You are such a goober. Hmmm.. gotta go see what stamp I wanna use.. Thanks a bunch for the inspiration..

Anonymous said...

Very cool technique!

Snowmanlover said...

YOU are so darling! I love that voice!!!

Tanya said...

I Tried doing the linking thing.. not sure if it worked.. I'm not too impressed with my card, but the butterfly turned out nice. Thanks for the challenge.