Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to the Sassy Rockin Blog Hop




I'm so thrilled to be participating with the Sassy Studios Rockin Customer Blog Hop. I love Sassy's images as they really lend themselves to coloring and just giving that rocking edge to some of my projects. There are four different categories for the entries ...so here are mine and I hope you enjoy them all.

My first entry is for the color combo challenge...this one was a bit hard for me because I think all colors go together...so my combo is Purple, Red and Green with a hint of gold. I hope this is a combo you don't normally think of. This adorable surfer girl card was just perfect with the CTMH Moon Doggie paper.



My next entry is for the Gifted Sistah...Making something that would be perfect for a gift. This picture frame is one you can pick up at Walmart for buck and yet turn it into something so personalized for someone you love...I figured I would take a picture of me and give it to my husband. Hopefully he'll prefer the picture of me, but I do have some stiff competition with this hot little Sassy HunnyBunny.



My third entry is for the Altered Sista... I created this Rockin Box with a cardboard box that I picked up at Hobby Lobby for a couple dollars and then painted it with Create a Shade and reinkers from Close To My Heart, The CTMH Day Dream paper pack and sparkes. Then my Sassy rocker chick completes the whole girly box. I love this one.







One more to go.............................................





My last entry is for the Rockin Layout...At first I wasn't sure which image to use as most of my pictures are of my little boys and then when I saw this retro 50's looking Sassy Girl I knew she would be perfect on a layout I'd been wanting to do of the drive in at Beaufort SC . If you ever are in the Beaufort area take your family to Highway 21 Drive in. It's such a great thing to do and unfortunately there are so few drive ins left.

Now hop back over to the Sassy Studio Design Page and check out some other artwork customers have taken their time and talent to do.

32 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Lori, all I can is WOW!!! You did an amazing job on all of the challenges!!!! Your color combo is gorgeous, your picture frame is amazing, your box is to die for, and that LO is AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for joining us on the hop!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great projects!!

Anita said...

Lori- Your projects are amazing...I love all of them! Thanks so much for joining in on the customer blog hop! :)

faithnme said...

Lori, you are so great... I must stop by often to see what your work

Jacqueline said...

wonderful projects!! Love them all! Great work! :D

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I love the drive-in. Unfortunately, the only one near us closed down years ago. :-(

Valerie said...

Thanks for your sweetness on my blog! ALl of your creations ROCK and Thanks for joining us in the HOP!!!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Great job!!!! love each and every project you made..TFS!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

what fun creations! i love how vibrant they all are :)

happy hoppin!

xoxo
sarabeth

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! These are all fabulous!!! Great job!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rachel said...

WOW!!! These are gorgeous!!
hugs,
rachel

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What fab projects! You rocked these challenges!!!

Happy hopping :)
~ margie

jan farnworth said...

wow you packed a punch with all your great projects.

Larisa Hohman said...

Love that scrapbook layout! So cute!!! I never would have thought to use the bubble gum image for a drive in, but it fits perfect! I wish I had that kind of vision! Great projects!

Lelia Pierce said...

EEEEP! Lori, these are so good!!! The bubblegum on your layout is perfect! How cool to have photos of the speaker at the drive-in! Your star box is fantabulous...as are the rest of the projects! You're a SASSY girl, all the way!!!

Hugs,
Lelia

Unknown said...

Great job, Lori! and way to go making something for all of the categories! They are all fabulous with great coloring!
Sassy Hugs!
Gini

Anonymous said...

All your projects are incredible!! I love the star!!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Lori! You rocked the hop, sistah! You made superb projects, and your Moon Doggie paper made me sit up and take notice. I *need* that in my stash. :) Nicely done all around!

Cheers
Susan

helen scott said...

Don't think Scotland ever had drive-in's - too wet over here. That is my fav sassy image of them all though. Love your art, thank you for sharing.

Javablustamper said...

WOW! Lori your creations...ROCK!! I LOVE them all, but, I have to be honest.....that star box? SO fabulous!! Thanks SO much for joining us!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Amanda said...

Fabulous creations, I love them all.. :0)

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow! These are all wonderful! I love that star shaped box... it's amazing!

Lisa said...

Great projects!

Really love the star box! Thanks for joining the hop!

Unknown said...

love your projects. I really love the layout, how fun!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Oh my gooness, such great projects!!!

Cheryl said...

WOW fab creations and so much wonderful detail!!!
xx

Unknown said...

Wow, you do an amazing job!!! Thanks for Sharing!

Ola
okj83@live.com

Lori said...

Love them all. They are so fun.

Cassie_lu said...

these are all great but I am really liking the frame and layout page. Your coloring on them is amazing.

Cassie_lu said...

these are all great but I am really liking the frame and layout page. Your coloring on them is amazing.

HappyCrafter said...

Cool projects, especially love the frame.

Anne said...

great cards, love the image with the bubblegum - brilliant!!!
hugs
Anne x