Monday, January 11, 2010

Puppy Love Card


I love, love, love this card. As many of you know, I'm not really fond of my work when I first finish it. I have to let it grow on me, before I choose to like something or not, but this card is the exception. I love it. I really had a ton of detail work and care that went into it, so I suppose that is one reason why I love it so. I stamped the title and cut it out...and of course use some foam tape to really make it pop. Distressed the edges to give that finished look. Use spellbinders to add lots of layers. Chipboard for the homemade heart flowers and sentiment. It really just has a ton of little detail work and I think it shows in the finished project. So let me know what you think.
Here is a listing of all the challenges I was able to qualify for with this sweet puppy love card.
Motivet : Stamp and Sketch
Copic Colour Challenge: Pink, Green and Blue
Flourishes : Feel the Love
Cupcake Crafts : Going Girly
Corrosive Challenge : Distressing and Two Favorites Embellishments (rhinestones and ribbon)
PaperTake Weekley : New Beginning ( it's a brand new stamp set from Motivet)
Creative Belli Blog : Rhinestones or Glitter
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Challenge: Celebration ( Valentines Day)
Crafty Catz : Bright and Sparkly

22 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori,
Another gorgeous card from you,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Tracy said...

Cute card Lori love that image!!!
Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Sheena said...

Cute Card!!!! I really love the colors and the paper..very cute.

Sheena :)

Holly said...

Oh, this is adorable!!!!!! Love how you colored the puppy!!! Thanks for joining us in our Belli Challenge!

carol said...

anther adorable card, glad you can play along at CC x carol

Beryl said...

Gorgeous Lori. Love the image and the bp's. Thank you for joining us at By he Cute and Girly.
Beryl xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is fab and the papers and colours you used are fab ! :-)

thanks for joining the ABC and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x

please consider turning the word verification off :-) x

Tanya said...

Great card lady.. Did you enter it on all those blogs?? So.. THAT'S where your time goes... no more excuses. I want a video and NOW!!! GOOBER LADY!!!! ( said with wuv of course)

maxine said...

A lovely card thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card, WOW 16 challenges too! Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy Challenge.

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!

Juanita said...

This is oh so cute. You did a fabulous job coloring that little puppy.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Juls said...

adorable! Love how you have done the lettering! thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

brenda said...

Hi Lori

This card is just so sweet, love the colours the l/o, image, ell all of it really.

Thanks for sharing with us at BTCG this month.

B x

cheryl said...

oh love this that little fellow is so super cute great colurs too thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxx

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, Love the spots on the puppy. THanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

pinky said...

Well no wonder you love, love love it, its ubber cute! perfect combination of papers, distressing and image. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G
Pinky

Regina said...

fabulous card! love all the details. thanks for playing along at SSDS

mrsk06 said...

What an adorable card, i love it!

Take care Sal x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card, and you've colored your puppy very well, my neighbor to the North! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

Steph Zerbe said...

wow, another beauty!
YOu are so smart to make one card that applies to a ton of challenges. I NEED this many requirements to get my mojo back! Great job!

ChristineCreations said...

that pup is so cute! A very sweet card!