Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sassy Cheryl Easel Card



I have been wanting to do an easel card for a while now and finally last night I sat down and completed this little cutie. The adorable image is from Sassy Cheryl's. I know I told you about her images the other day, but have you checked her out. Well I have the place for you to go. You can join up at Paper Craft Planet, join Sassy Cheryl's group and right now for a limited time you can get a free image that is just adorable. Plus you'll connect with a group of women that are very talented and you can chat with others and see artwork that they have created with Cheryl's images. Paper Craft Planet is a great resource so I really encourage you all to end on over...oh and its the thing you all love the most FREE! Here is a link to PCP....Click Here.




Now onto my card. I used the Veranda Paper Pack (told you it was on my top favorites). I've really started using various levels of foam tape to add layers and dimensions. The top circle has two layers of foam tape, right corner circle one and then the circle on the base card is attached with tombo...so it's flat. When the easel card is standing up it really pops off the card. I really like the way the clear button that holds the easel card up almost looks like part of the tidal pool that the little girl is discovering.
Now head on over to Paper Craft Planet, and when you join up be sure to say hi to me.

3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Darling!!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

I saw this on PCP the other day, and I can't believe I didn't comment then. Great job, Lori. I love it. And the easel idea makes it very unique!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

This is so beautiful! I love gorgeous papers and the sweet seaside theme!