Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's + Creativity = Beautiful





I stumbled on these great digi's thanks to my sister, Gini. She is always my number one enabler. Sassy Cheryl's digi's are so darn adorable. I've bought my first lot, but trust me I'm looking at so many more...they are all just to die for. Cheryl has been creating graphics for years but has just ventured into the land of digi's recently and let me tell you she is going to be a raving success. Her digi's are also the most reasonably priced artwork I've ever seen so you can stock up and still have some money left over. I would tell you to put in the bank...but heck we're crafters so we all know it will go for some other craft goodie..hehehe. Here are some cards I've completed using Cheryl's digis and I know you'll agree with me...they're fabulous (the digi's that is :) .








The first card I did is one of my favorites. I don't think this picture does it justice as there are a ton of layers and dimension that are going on with it. Love that foam tape from CTMH. I also stitched around the card and the oval on the main image. I'm getting a little more friendly with my sewing machine thanks to papercrafting. It's a clean look but really sets of the cute image of the little girl kissing her prince.


This next card is just so darn adorable... I used the all time favorite paper pack from Close To My Heart...Emporium. I foam tapped the circles at different levels, so again a lot of dimension. The side view shows a bit more detail.




This next card, I love the digi/image. Of course I adore little boys, since I have two, but is this not the sweetest thing you have ever seen. I used the 'You Rock" paper pack from CTMH...wanted to show you that funky fun paper could really be used in all different ways. I also faux stitched on this one. This one is a bit more simple in the design, but heck the digi alone speaks for itself.


My last card are the adorable bunnies having a good time. I think that is one of the things I also love so about Sassy Cheryl's ...she has so much variety to offer. Her snowmen and bunnies are just as cute as can be. I know you will want to cruise on over to her site now and get some of these cuties for yourself and let me know what you get...I would love to see your artwork.

3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

OH wow, this is so great!! I love these cards and I am so into digi now that we have a digi program. Thanks for info!!

Anonymous said...

Those are all really cute cards! TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards girl,so much detail in them all! TFS