Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring Fever


Yes, it's snowing again...I can't believe it and I'm really, really tired of snow. The great news is I never tire of playing in my papercrafts so I suppose that's a good thing. Looking out at all the white I crave spring. Crazy as it is, I actually saw little crocus plants starting to come up at my Mother's house just the other day....Lord send Spring. This card was done for Copic Creations...it's was to feather blend. I've been taking a class on Copics and I'll be honest, this is the number one technique I have a problem with. I just haven't master it yet, but don't worry, I won't give up. The paper I used was from this months feature paper pack from Close To My Heart " Top Stitch" . Overall my little Tulips are a gentle reminder that there is a season for everything and spring will come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really pretty card. I really like the pastel with the chocolate brown color.

Brens Designs said...

Love this card! Love the colors and the thought of Spring is awesome!

Tanya said...

LOVE it Lori.. I haven't even attempted Copics.. You have fun with that. :)

mycardz said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations, be sure to come back again! hugz, Mary

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow, this is very nice! I love the contrast of the blue and the brown... that swirly paper is gorgeous. Lovely lovely job!