Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Favorite Card for the Day!


I've done a bunch of cards today for the Flourishes Anniversary Challenges, but this one is my favorite. I adore this paper pack from Close To My Heart...it's called Perfect Day and it's actually the pack I fell in love with when I chose to become a CTMH consultant...it's just BEAUTIFUL. The challenge was a sketch and I really enjoyed this one. Some sketches I find hard, but I knew exactly what I was going to do when I saw the layout. It really is a simple card, but sometimes simple makes a "Perfect Day".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card! Beautiful paper.

Sheena said...

I love this card Lori!! its so pretty...Love the paper
Sheena :)

Melissa said...

I love the colors on this card!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

Tanya said...

I love it Lori..

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun and Pretty.