Sunday, February 7, 2010

Have a Cherry Birthday!


I have loved this paper since I got it from my good friend, Barb...how cute is that cherry paper. I'm bad for wanting to save paper and not use it and that is one thing this year I am going to overcome...use it, darn it! So when Flourishes set out this challenge to do a Fruity Birthday how could I not go to my precious stash of cherry paper. I also managed to use my Gypsy that I am learning to love....I really need to watch some tutorials on that little baby. This card was also perfect for the Cute Card Thursday challenge....spots and dots.

5 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

How funny, the paper caught my eye and then I saw my name!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great card Lori! Love the holes in the green that let the cherries underneath peek through.

Sheena said...

cute paper..super cute card

Annie said...

ooo love those cherries! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Dee Jackson said...

What a bright, cheerful card!! I love those cherries. Thank you so much for playing.